Bringing the celebrated functionality of the Houdini Jacket to headwear, the Patagonia Airdini Cap offers "barely there" protection for runners, cyclists, climbers, and fast-and-light hikers in cool temperatures.
The cap is constructed of lightweight nylon ripstop with a durable water repellent finish that adds a touch of protection from the rain. A short, foldable brim adds glare protection, mechanical stretch ensures a comfortable fit, and a Polygiene treatment adds permanent odor control.
The Patagonia Airdini Cap is available in Small/Medium and Large/Xlarge size options and an array of color options.
- 100% nylon ripstop brim and main body provide wind and weather protection with a DWR finish
- 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch side panels provide breathability and dry quickly
- Back stretch panel acts as stash pocket for key or card and also converts to stuffsack with clip-in loop
- Moisture-wicking, lightweight, minimal sweatband for added temperature management
- Back panel provides stretch for improved fit
- Reflective logo
Best Use Hiking, Climbing, Running/Fitness, Cycling Item Weight 1.0 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Sun Hat Shell Material Body and Brim: 100% nylon ripstop w/ DWR
Side Panels: 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch
Back Panel: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »