Smiles are hard to come by when clothes are ripped or equipment is broken. Get your gear out of intensive care with the Outdoor Sewing Kit by Gear Aid. This compact sewing kit fixes ripped clothes, tents, sleeping bags or any other fabric that needs mending.
Whether at home or on the trail, the included thimble, seam ripper, thread, buttons, sewing needles, straight pins, safety pins and gear repair manual lets you sew clothing and repair damaged gear quick and easy.
Grab an Outdoor Sewing Kit by Gear Aid and turn that frown upside down.
- Compact outdoor sewing kit
- Includes high-quality needles and thread
- Repairs ripped clothing and tears in outdoor gear
- Packaged in lightweight twist-tube for in-field use
- #30 Coyote Button x 2
- Black Nylon Thread (5 yards)
- #16 Chenille Sewing Needles x 4
- Seam Ripper
- Straight pins x 3
- Safety Pins x 2
- Instruction Guide
- Orange Tube
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Casual, Travel