No Videos Available
A long-standing award winner, Outdoor Research Women's Crocodiles gaiters can be found deep in the backcountry and on alpine peaks all over the planet. With a fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics, Women's Crocodiles are trustworthy companions for extreme adventures.
The leg sections of Women's Crocodiles are made of waterproof, breathable 70D Taslan Gore-Tex fabric while the workhorse boot section is constructed of 1000D Cordura with packcloth lining. The top closure employs webbing and cam buckles to secure the gaiter under the knee. Double-needle stitching on the front 2" wide hook/loop closure offers easy on/off and increases long-wear durability. A Shear tab secures the front closure at the toe of the boot and keeps it from catching on trail debris or crusty snow and ice. The triple-bar tacked, BioThane instep strap and buckle system provide adjustability so the Women’s Crocodiles can be worn over hiking boots, standard mountaineering boots or plastic mountaineering boots.
The Outdoor Research Women’s Crocodiles are available in multiple sizes.
- GORE-TEX 3Layer, waterproof/breathable fabric
- Durable, abrasion resistant Cordura inner leg and boot
- Abrasion resistant lower boot lined with 1000D packcloth
- larger circumference accommodates plastic boots
- Webbing/cam buckle top closure
- 2" wide velcro front closure
- Double stitched front closure
- Bottom shear tab secures front closure
- Reinforced boot lace hook
- Durable BioThane instep strap
Best Use Backpacking, Mountaineering Type Waterproof Leg Gaiters (Pair) Material GORE-TEX 3L, 100% Nylon 70D Upper and Cordura 1000D Inner Leg and Boot Item Weight 8.9 oz/pair (Medium)
Likes: Very good gariters to protect the pants for the raining day.