The Outdoor Research Sombriolet Sun Hat delivers UPF 50+ protection and features a broad, foam-stiffened brim with flexible piping to provide both glare and wind protection.
Full of performance features, the Outdoor Research Sombriolet Sun Hat delivers UPF 50+ protection. A broad, foam-stiffened brim with flexible piping provides both glare and wind protection. A mesh-lined crown and TransAction headband provide a cool, comfortable and contoured fit. A rear vent increases ventilation. An adjustable draw-cord chin strap enhances fit and can be removed if not needed.
The Outdoor Research Sombriolet Sun Hat is available in your choice of size and color.
- SolarShield construction
- Ripstop nylon/polyester blend; UPF 50+
- Foam-stiffened brim floats
- Flexible, circumferential piping along brim edge for wind resistance
- Mesh-lined crown and TransActiion headband for comfort and moisture management
- Vents in crown for ventilation
- External drawcord adjustment
- Removable chin cord with cordlock
Recommended Use Boating, Backpacking or General Hiking Type UPF 50+ Sun Hat Material Ripstop nylon/polyester Item Weight 3.1 oz (88 g)
Likes: I own a different OR sun hat and I purchased this one as a Christmas gift. The hat is very well made, lightweight, and folds up small. The brim is a good size and will be excellent for sun protection.
Likes: great hat!
Likes: Bought this hat after having skin cancer removed from my ear. It really does a good job of keeping hte sun off.
Dislikes: A bit heavy, but worth the minor inconvience.