The 6.4 ounce Outdoor Research Helium II Jacket is ideal for ounce-counting backpackers and hikers. Ultra-lightweight, ultra-compressible Pertex Shield DS ripstop fabric offers waterproof/breathable protection without compromising durability.
Despite its lightweight design, the Men's Helium II Jacket incorporates a number of features, including a single-pull hood adjustment, a hem adjustment and elastic cuffs to deliver a customized fit. For convenient storage, the Men's Helium II Jacket stows neatly inside its own side-hem pocket. Other features include a storm flap behind the front zipper and a zippered external chest pocket.
The Outdoor Research Men's Helium II Jacket is available in multiple sizes and your choice of colors.
- Ultralight waterproof/breathable
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable hood
- Water resistant zippers
- 7.5"/19cm internal storm flap
- Zippered chest pocket
- Stuff pocket with carabiner loop
- Elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Center Back Length 31" Warranty Lifetime Type Ultralight Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Shell Material 2.5 Layer 30D Pertex Shield (100% Nylon Ripstop) Other Packs into Hidden Pocket Number of Pockets 1 Item Weight 6.4 oz (108 g) Hood Yes; Adjustable Fit Standard Fit
Real Customer Reviews
- This is a go to for many weight conscious backpackers, and that is precisely why I bought it. It packs neatly into its inside pocket and is extremely lightweight. It is always there when I need it.
- Lightweight, comfortable, sufficiently waterproof
Likes: - Medium weighs 6.1oz on my scale
- Very very comfortable, medium fits me (5'9" 170lbs) with enough room to layer over a down jacket
Dislikes: - No pit zips. Hoping it isn't too much of an issue in the summer
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »