The durable Osprey Transporter 65 duffel is built to stow and carry all of your gear. Whether you use it for adventure travel or everyday hauling it stands up to punishment and keeps contents safe.
The duffel is constructed of 800D nylon with a dual-sided TPU coating to bolster abrasion resistance and weather-resistance. An integrated harness allows you to carry the duffel like a backpack and it safely stows away when not needed or when you’re checking or stowing the Transporter. Four rugged handles allow you to grab the duffel however you find most convenient. There are also D-ring attachment points that allow you to use the included shoulder strap for over-the-shoulder carry.
The 3967 cubic inch main compartment has a U-shaped zippered opening and overlapping rain flaps. An internal zippered mesh side panel pocket and zippered exterior pockets on either end of the duffel offer additional organizational and storage options. Multiple attachment points allow you to lash gear externally.
With full dimensions of 23.6” x 14.2” x 12.6” the Osprey Transporter 65 is available in your choice of color options.
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Four burly webbing grab handles
- Eight side panel web lashing points securing duffel or attaching gear
- Four lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Large, lockable U-zip access to main compartment
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Shoulder strap included
Best Use Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 3967 cu in Type Duffel Bag Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material Body: 800D Nylon TPU
Base: 800D Nylon TPU
Accents: 360/400D Nylon TPU
Item Weight 3 lbs 1 oz Dimensions 23.6" x 14.2" x 12.6"
Real Customer Reviews
- Great duffel for all type of travels. Picked up this bag for a Euro trip by train as a carry on bag. It's a medium 65L size bag, border line large, but it fit very well In all plane and train stow compartments. It's hardy and well made. Happy with purchas
Likes: Bag has a set of shoulder straps that you can use to lug the bag as a backpack. Those can be stowed inside the main flap.
Dislikes: No dislikes at the moment.
- Like it so much
Likes: Like it so much.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »