No Videos Available
Sleek, stylish and functional, the Osprey Spin 32 flap-style pack combines a comfortable backpanel, expandable capacity and an array of organizational features that make it ideal for bike commuting, business travel or everyday use.
A cushioned AirScape backpanel provides weight-bearing strength and makes the Spin 32 comfortable to carry. Foam cutaways with a durable mesh overlay allow for air circulation to help keep you cool. Contoured, padded shoulder straps further increase comfort and an adjustable sternum strap and removable webbed waistbelt enhance fit. A padded top carry handle provides an alternative carry option.
A large flap protects the interior of the panel-loading Spin 32 and its 1953 cubic inches of storage capacity. Integrated expansion panels enable the capacity to adjust from 28L-32L depending on how much space you need. The large main packbag incorporates separate padded laptop (up to 15") and tablet sleeves as well as a suspended document sleeve. Other storage options include a zippered front panel pocket with internal organization features, a zippered flap pocket and two large zippered side pockets.
A dedicated pocket on the front panel safely houses a bicycle U-lock (not included) and an integrated LidLock clip securely stows a helmet without reducing the Spin 32’s internal storage capacity. A blinker light attachment point (light not included), a built-in whistle on the sternum strap, reflective graphics and an integrated hi-visibility raincover provide a measure of safety.
The Osprey Spin 32 commuter pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle buckle
- Built-in Raincover
- A unique, hook closure expandable flap style access to the main compartment featuring a padded laptop sleeve, a zippered tablet sleeve, mesh folder sleeve and ample gear storage
- LidLock helmet clip
- Dual adjustable lower side compression straps assist in additional load stabilization
- A top zippered slash pocket with internal key clip to keep smaller items organized
- Zippered side expansion bellows add four liters of overall capacity
- Dual zippered side pockets, one with internal mesh gusseting
Best Use Casual, Cycling Access Top Loading Warranty Lifetime Volume 1953 cu in Type Commuter Pack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Hi-Visibility Rain Cover Included Material 420D Heat-Embossed Nylon Item Weight 2 lb 6 oz Fits Torso One Size Dimensions 19" x 13" x 6" Detachable Daypack n/a