The Osprey Sojourn 80 wheeled convertible travel pack has integrated wheels, a retractable handle, its very own hide-away suspension system, and 4882 cubic inches of storage capacity that make it ideal for extended travel.
Rugged polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings and a sturdy 6001 aluminum frame ready the Sojourn 80 for the rigors of life on the road. A molded base protects the portion of the packbag in front of the wheels from scrapes and scuffs. The design of the base offers high clearance which also cuts down on wear and tear. Hidden behind a zippered panel is a full suspension system with a ventilated backpanel, padded shoulder straps, a padded hipbelt, load-lifter straps, and an adjustable sternum strap. When not in use, the entire system can be tucked safely back inside the security panel. The retractable handle and multiple integrated grab handles make it easy to transport the Sojourn 80 and retrieve it from luggage carousels. A built-in "foot" enables the pack to stand upright and doubles as an additional handle.
Protected by foam-walled side panels, the main packbag is accessed through a durable, full-length wrap-around zipper. Four zippered pockets on the inside of the pack provide storage and organizational options. Internal compression straps help to safely secure contents and heavy-duty external compression straps lend their assistance. Dual front panel daisy chains enable you to lash gear externally.
The Osprey Sojourn 80 is available in your choice of color options. NOTE: Measuring 28" x 14" x 15”, the pack is not approved for carry-on and must be checked.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel zip with lockable sliders access the main compartment
- Dual StraightJacket compression straps to secure contents
- Dual front panel daisy chains for additional gear attachment
- Lightweight, high-rolling clearance HighRoad Chassis
- Dual tube extended handle for extra control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Long-haul capable deployable harness, hipbelt and backpanel
- Removable suspension components for increased packing capacity
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely
- Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized
Best Use Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 4882 cu in Type Wheeled Convertible Travel Pack Material Body: 420D Nylon Shadow Box
Base: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
Accents: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
Item Weight 8.97 lbs Torso Adjustment Yes Frame Material Aluminum Dimensions 28" x 14" x 14"
Real Customer Reviews
- Amazing Travel Pack
Likes: - Rock Solid Quality
- Very well designed
- Comfortable to pull or wear as a back pack when needed
Dislikes: - None
- Strutting Tall
Likes: Super Efficient, Strong, Tons of space, Love the Backpacking feature, Will be taking it on the road next month
- Great all around pack!
Likes: Versatile pack with many great storage areas and access to them is convenient. Looks great and functions perfectly. We plan to use ours as our gear pack for our many adventures!
Dislikes: A little small if replacing a full size suitcase with this pack.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »