Ideal for outdoor athletes with sport-specific organizational needs, the 2746 cubic-inch capacity Osprey Snowkit duffel delivers rugged durability and provides a place for everything and everything in its place.
Padded shoulder straps allow you to comfortably carry the pack and they tuck away entirely when not needed or for ease of storage. An integrated adjustable sternum strap further enhances fit and doubles as a safety whistle. Four rugged handles allow you to easily grab the duffel however you find most convenient. Built-in attachment points give you the option of using a strap (not included) for over-the-shoulder carry.
The weather-protected main compartment has a large U-shaped zippered opening that makes it easy to access. Other organizational features include a zippered and ventilated footwear compartment, zippered end pockets, zippered side panel pockets with internal organization, an internal zippered mesh side pocket, and numerous attachment points for lashing gear externally. There’s even a tuck-away helmet carrier!
With full dimensions of 22.6” x 13.4” x 11”, the Osprey Snowkit is available in your choice of color options.
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Tuckaway helmet carry
- Dedicated zippered and ventilated footwear end compartment
- Large lockable U-zip access to main compartment
- Four burly grab handles
- D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Side panel web lashing points for securing duffel or attaching gear
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Large end compartment for ski/snowboard boots with ventilation window
- Dual compartment internal zippered mesh organizer pocket for small items
- Padded side grab handle
- Zippered side compartment with water bottle carry/webbing straps for attaching accessories
Best Use Snow Sports, Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 2746 cu in Type Duffel Bag Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material Body: 210/420/630D Nylon Dobby
Base: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
Accents: 420D Trapezoid Nylon Ripstop
Item Weight 2 lbs 4 oz Dimensions 22.6" x 13.4" x 11"
Real Customer Reviews
- Perfect overnight Duffel
Likes: The weight and unusual shape of this duffel makes for the perfect travel bag to either carry by handle, shoulder, or wear as a back pack.
Dislikes: Wish the shoulder strap came standard.
- Great bag
Likes: Lots of places for my small items, plus a bonus shoe compartment or place for dirty clothes
Dislikes: I had to get past the shape of the bag but it wasn’t hard with how great the bag is
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »