No Videos Available
Built for fast-moving day hikes and summit assaults, the Osprey Sirrus 24 Women’s pack combines carrying comfort, ventilation and organizational features to deliver lightweight, technical performance.
Committed to providing all outdoor enthusiasts with optimal performance, Osprey equips its women's packs with gender-specific design features. Harnesses are cut wider through the collarbone area and have an ergonomic taper in the chest area. Offering a women's specific cant and a narrower cut, the hipbelts found on Osprey's women's packs also cater to female users.
Employing Osprey's Airspeed Suspension, the Sirrus 24 Women’s pack’s 3D tensioned mesh backpanel provides flexible support and breathability to combat heat build-up between your back and the pack body. Both the hipbelt and harness straps are padded with die-cut foam and covered in mesh to enhance comfort and optimize fit. A webbing adjustable sternum strap further optimizes fit and includes a whistle buckle for safety. Upper side compression straps work in tandem with the InsideOut compression built on to the woven-mesh side pockets to allow you to cinch down the Sirrus 24 and keep contents stabilized.
A large U-shaped zipper provides convenient front panel access to the Sirrus 24 Women’s pack’s main packbag while a suite of other zippered compartments also aid in organization. A large zippered top stash pocket and a zippered front pocket are included, as well as zippered pockets on the hipbelt to keep small gear and trail essentials close at hand.
Other features found on the Sirrus 24 Women’s pack include a single Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment on the shoulder strap, removable sleeping pad straps, a single ice tool attachment with a stowable bungee tie-off and an integrated rain cover. A lined internal sleeve and drinking tube pass-throughs make the Sirrus 24 compatible with hydration systems (sold separately).
The Osprey Sirrus 24 Women’s pack is available in your choice of colors and XSmall/Small (fits torso lengths ranging from 15"-18") and Small/Medium (17"-20") size options.
- Women’s specific hipbelt and harness
- Panel access
- Large zippered top slash pocket
- Zippered front slash pocket
- LightWire alloy frame creates low-profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- Harness featuring sewn-in spacer mesh, webbing adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle and mesh covered ventilated dire-cut foam
- Hipbelt with zippered stretch mesh pockets and ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Upper side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Side mesh woven pockets with InsideOut compression
- Integrated raincover
- Single ice tool attachment with stowable bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad straps
Access Panel Access Recommended Use Day Hiking Warranty Lifetime Volume Extra Small/Small: 1343 cu in
Small/Medium: 1465 cu in
Type Day Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Rain Cover Included Maximum Weight 15 lbs Material 210D High Tenacity Twill Nylon, 420HD Nylon Rip Item Weight Extra Small/Small: 2 lbs 5 oz
Small/Medium: 2 lbs 5 oz
Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material Aluminum Fits Torso Extra Small/Small: 15"-18"
Dimensions Extra Small/Small: 20" x 12" x 10"
Small/Medium: 22" x 12" x 10"
Detachable Daypack n/a