The Osprey Rev 6 is a streamlined hydration pack built for endurance trail runs and high-performance day hikes. Both sizes of the Rev 6 come preloaded and trail-ready with Osprey’s 1.5-liter Hydraulics LT Reservoir.
Featuring comfortable, breathable mesh, the Biostretch Body Wrap harness in the Rev 6 is designed to move with you, offering a fit that feels more natural than that of many traditional backpacks. The chest strap buckle contains a built-in magnet for fast bite valve attachment, and the two adjustable chest straps are completely removable when unneeded. A highly-innovative touch-screen friendly smartphone pocket safely stows electronics while allowing fully-protected usability. The Rev 6’s reverse spacer mesh back panel also provides breathable comfort, and the pack is lightweight enough to not need a waistbelt, making it a truly grab-and-go option for quick jaunts into the woods.
An insulated compartment in the Rev 6 houses a 1.5 liter (51 oz) Hydraulics LT Reservoir and ensures that its contents remain cool. A zippered external entry grants direct access to the reservoir. With the QuickConnect detachable drinking tube that allows for faster refills and Osprey’s Magnetic Bite Valve, the reservoir is innovative and simple to use. The reservoir’s wide mouth is easily accessed by a large, quick-seal cap that further adds speed and efficiency to refills. An anti-microbial treatment fights bacteria build-up inside the BPA and PVC-free reservoir and keeps water tasting fresh and clean.
Featuring dual stretch mesh harness and side pockets and a shoulder harness pocket with a zippered expansion sleeve, the Osprey Rev 6 hydration pack is available in your choice of colors and Small/Medium (305 cubic inch capacity) and Medium/Large (366 cu in) size options. NOTE: Osprey’s recommendation is to match the pack to your standard apparel size.
- Dual stretch mesh harness pockets
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Shoulder harness pocket with zippered expansion water bottle sleeve
- Breathable mesh backpanel with soft, irritation-free contact surface
- Biostretch bodywrap harness includes: chest strap buckle with built-in magnet for quick bite-valve attachment, adjustable and removable dual chest straps for additional stability and front harness gear/food pockets
- Hydration compartment with reservoir
- Hydraulics LT Reservoir included
- Reflective graphics
- Stabilization wings
- Stash pocket
- Front panel bungee compression and storage
- Drop down DigiFlip media pocket with mesh front pocket
Best Use Running/Fitness Warranty Lifetime Volume Small/Medium: 305 cu in
Type Hydration Running Pack Sternum Strap Yes Material 70D x 70D Three Line Ripstop Nylon, 70D x 160D Dobby Item Weight Small/Medium: 14 oz
Medium/Large: 15 oz
Hydration Compatible 1.5 LT Reservoir Included Fits Torso Match to Usual Apparel Size Dimensions Small/Medium: 15" x 9" x 7"
Medium/Large: 16" x 9" x 7"
Detachable Daypack n/a