Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny.
Ideal for mountain biking or fast-and-light day hiking, the innovative Osprey Raptor 10 hydration pack combines the carrying comfort, hydration capacity and organizational features needed for technical performance.
Unlike traditional hydration bladders, the Raptor 10's 3-Liter Hydraulics reservoir has its own direct-welded "backpanel" that minimizes "barreling" by maintaining a more anatomical shape. Nestled within its own dedicated, externally-accessed compartment, the reservoir is locked securely in place, reducing the sloshing effect that many hydration pack users have come to accept as a necessary evil. An anti-microbial treatment prevents mold and bacteria from building up inside the reservoir.
Hydration packs are also notorious for falling short on fit and comfort, but this is not the case with the Raptor 10. A molded foam backpanel provides a contoured, comfortable fit and a ventilated design promotes airflow and reduces heat build-up between the pack and your body. The padded BioStretch harness and hipbelt offer a secure fit that mirrors your movements during aerobic activities. Drawing tension along the top and bottom of the hipbelt, the ErgoPull closure allows convenient on-the-go adjustment. An adjustable and elastic sternum strap further ensures a stable fit and its magnetic hose attachment strategically secures the hydration system's bite valve. Side compression straps allow you to cinch down the packbag to keep contents safely in place and aid in load control.
The Raptor 10 has a storage capacity of 610 cubic inches. A zippered, lined top pocket is perfect for sunglasses or other valuables and a stretch mesh front pocket allows quick access to extra layers or other gear. A zippered lower compartment is dedicated to storing a removable, roll-up tool pouch (included). Zippered pockets on the hipbelt offer quick-and-easy access to energy gels, valuables and other small items. Light attachment points and reflective graphics add a measure of safety and an integrated LidLock clip securely stows a helmet without reducing the Raptor 10's storage capacity.
The Osprey Raptor 10 is available in your choice of color options.
- AirScape backpanel provides cushioned comfort and breathability
- BioStretch ventilated harness
- Full hipbelt keeps pack stable and transfers load effectively
- Hydration sleeve with direct access zip for fast loading
- Shoulder strap zips offer right-side hose path
- LidLock clip quickly secures helmet
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- Lower zip compartment for quick access to tool pouch
- Stretch mesh zippered waistbelt pockets
- Removable, roll-up tool pouch
- Internal sleeves hold pumps securely
- Lower compression strap to stabilize load
- Zip access sunglass pocket with protective embossed fabric
- Blinker light attachment patch and reflective graphics
- 3L Hydraulics Reservoir included
- Magnetic sternum buckle
Access Front Panel Loading Recommended Use Mountain Biking and Day Hiking Warranty Lifetime Volume 610 cu in Type Hydration Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Material 70 x 100D Nylon Shadow Check Item Weight 1 lb 6 oz Hydration Compatible 3L Hydration Reservoir Included Fits Torso One Size Dimensions 19" x 9" x 7"