Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny.
Equipped with an innovative suspended backpanel, an integrated LidLock helmet clip and excellent organizational features that include laptop and document sleeves, the Osprey Radial 34 is perfect for bike commuting.
A suspended AirSpeed backpanel provides weight-bearing strength while creating a gap between your back and the pack itself, allowing maximum airflow so that you stay cool. Contoured, padded shoulder straps further increase comfort and load lifter straps, an adjustable sternum strap and removable webbed waistbelt enhance fit. To ensure a proper fit, the Radial 34 is available in two separate size offerings. The 1953 cubic inch capacity Small/Medium pack comfortably fits torso sizes ranging from 16" to 19" while the Large/Medium (2075 cubic inches) has a torso fit range of 18" to 21".
In addition to the sizable main packbag, other storage options include a large front zippered pocket with internal organizational features, a separate padded compartment with dual pockets suitable for carrying a laptop (up to 15") and a tablet, a small top zippered pocket and dual side zip pockets.
A dedicated stretch pocket on the front panel safely houses a bicycle U-lock (not included) and an integrated LidLock clip securely stows a helmet without reducing the Radial 34’s internal storage capacity. A blinker light attachment point (light not included), a built-in whistle on the sternum strap, reflective graphics and an integrated hi-visibility raincover provide a measure of safety.
The Osprey Radial 34 commuter pack is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Built-in Raincover
- Two zippered front panel pockets: the larger features mesh and fabric organizational sleeves and a scratch free, heat embossed fabric lining, while the smaller features an internal key clip
- Separate, padded laptop compartment with a zippered, internal padded tablet compartment for secure carry and quick access featuring delicate, top zippered access
- LidLock Helmet Clip
- Lower side compression straps found on either side provide adjustable load stabilization
- Panel load access to the main compartment featuring a fabric document sleeve, mesh organizational pockets and ample space for a day’s worth of gear
- A stretch woven front pocket with buckle closure dedicated for U-Lock storage
- A single zippered side pocket with elastic bottle bungee found on each side
Best Use Casual, Cycling Access Panel Loading Warranty Lifetime Volume Small/Medium: 1953 cu in
Medium/Large: 2075 cu in
Type Commuter Pack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Hi-Visibility Rain Cover Included Material 420D Dobby and 420HD Nylon Item Weight Small/Medium: 2 lb 12 oz
Medium/Large: 2 lb 14 oz
Fits Torso Small/Medium: 16"-19"
Dimensions 20" x 13" x 12" Detachable Daypack n/a