The streamlined Osprey Porter 30 travel pack delivers load-carrying capability, 1831 cubic inches of storage capacity and a comfortable fit. At 20" x 13" x 8", it is approved for domestic or international carry-on use.
Padded shoulder straps allow you to comfortably carry the Porter 30 and tuck away entirely when not needed or for ease of overhead storage. An integrated adjustable sternum strap and stashable hipbelt further enhance fit. Built-in attachment points give you the option of using a strap (not included) for over-the-shoulder carry.
With 1831 cubic inches of storage capacity, the Porter 30 offers ample room for carrying clothes and gear. The main packbag is accessed by a wide-opening front panel zipper. Other pockets include a zippered top pocket for quick access to toiletries, a large front panel organizational pocket with separate laptop and tablet sleeves, and a streamlined front zippered pocket. Three internal zippered pockets aid in the organization and separation of contents. Osprey's patented external StraightJacket compression system ensures that everything remains snugly in place while you are on the move.
"Add On" compatibility means that you can attach the Osprey Daylite accessory pocket (sold separately) to increase storage by 750 cubic inches and maximize the versatility of the Porter 30 by equipping it with a detachable daypack.
The Osprey Porter 30 travel pack is available in your choice of color options.
- International legal carry-on size
- Zippered top pocket provides quick access to toiletries and liquids
- D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- StraightJacket compression with padded wings secures any size load effectively
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Front panel padded organization pocket with lockable zippers and separate laptop/tablet sleeves
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket
- Re-enforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack (sold separately)
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Stow-away shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- Stow-away padded hipbelt
Best Use Travel Access Front Panel Loading Warranty Lifetime Volume 1831 cu in Type Day Pack, Travel Pack Sternum Strap Yes Material 420D Nylon Hex Rip, 420HD Nylon Item Weight 2 lbs 1 oz Frame Material 1mm HDPE Framesheet Fits Torso One Size Dimensions 20" x 13" x 8"
Real Customer Reviews
- Small, spacious and sturdy
Likes: 1. Size, small but spacious. I haven't used it yet, but will on a trip to the U.K. and Europe later this year. It will be my carry on and will carry ALL my stuff for the ten day trip. I like the capabilities for its size. It truly looks small but you can see that it will hold a lot. Color was as described. Looks like it will fit underneath seat as a carry on. Small but roomy with lots of compartments. I watched many YouTube videos before deciding on this one. Got it on sale too (only place that had it on sale). No regrets.
2. Material is sturdy. Feels like it can take a licking and keep on ticking.
3. I can travel with this as a carry on forEVER.
Dislikes: If you really want me to put something here, I wish they had it in blue, my favorite color.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »