The streamlined Osprey Porter 30 travel pack delivers load-carrying capability has 1831 cubic inches of storage capacity and a comfortable fit. At 20" x 13" x 12" it is approved for domestic or international carry-on use. (check with airline provider).
Padded shoulder straps allow you to comfortably carry the pack and tuck away entirely when not needed or for ease of overhead storage. An integrated adjustable sternum strap and stowable hipbelt further enhance fit. Built-in attachment points give you the option of using a strap (not included) for over-the-shoulder carry.
With 1831 cubic inches of storage capacity the pack offers ample room for carrying clothes and gear. The main packbag is accessed by a wide-opening front panel zipper. Other pockets include a zippered top pocket for quick access to toiletries and a large front panel organizational pocket. A protected rear panel has a quick-access zippered laptop/tablet sleeve that is highly convenient for security checkpoints. Internal zippered pockets aid in the organization and separation of contents. Osprey's patented external StraightJacket compression system ensures that everything remains snugly in place while you are on the move.
"Add On" compatibility means that you can attach the Osprey Daylite or Daylite Plus accessory pockets (sold separately) to increase storage and maximize the versatility of the pack by equipping it with a detachable daypack.
The Osprey Porter 30 travel pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more
- StraightJacket compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads
- Dual internal zippered side pockets
Best Use Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 1831 cu in Type Travel Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material 420HD Nylon Packcloth and 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop Item Weight 2 lbs 13 oz Frame Material 1mm HDPE Framesheet Fits Torso One Size Dimensions 20" x 13" x 12"
Real Customer Reviews
- I love this bag. Well worth the money.
Likes: Roomy for the size, well organized compartments, perfect size for travel.
- Great pack for short trips!
Likes: I like the clamshell type opening that allows you to pack this bag more like a suitcase than a backpack. I've only used this pack once, but I can easily see how it will be my go to bag for short trips.
Dislikes: So far there's not anything that I dislike about the pack.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »