Catering to the adventurer who travels frequently (perhaps constantly), the Osprey Ozone Duplex 65 carries like a single large-capacity travel pack but actually separates into a fully functional daypack and a separate cargo bag.
The pack is equipped with a LightWire frame that strikes a nice balance between weight, flexibility, and supportiveness. A padded backpanel, padded shoulder straps and a low-profile hipbelt enhance fit, support, and stability. The height of the shoulder straps has an adjustability range to comfortably accommodate torso lengths ranging from 17"-22". An adjustable sternum strap and load-lifter straps allow you to fully dial in fit.
The full capacity of the pack is 3967 cubic inches (65 liters) and it is divided between the large daypack and the cargo bag. The panel-loading daypack has rear zippered access so you can get to the interior even when it is lashed to the cargo bag. A secure zippered pocket behind the harness is ideal for your passport, airline tickets, or other essentials that you want to keep protected but easily accessible. It has a large internal organizational pocket and padded sleeves for a laptop and a tablet. Large side pockets are perfect for carrying water bottles.
The cargo bag is easily affixed or removed from the daypack by secure buckles. It has top and side handles that make it convenient to carry or retrieve from an overhead bin or luggage carousel. The side-opening main compartment is equipped with a burly, durable zipper that has lockable sliders. Upper and lower compression straps cinch down the bag, keep all contents secure, and can be used to lash gear externally. Internal compression straps help to keep clothes neat and organized.
The full dimensions of the Osprey Ozone Duplex 65 are 21" x 13.5" x 15". The daypack's dimensions are 21" x 13.5" x 9" and the cargo bag measures 20" x 13.5" x 7".
- Daypack with perimeter LightWire frame provides the right balance of flexibility and load support
- Shoulder straps adjust over a 4" range to ensure accurate torso fit and optimal comfort
- Low-profile hipbelt is well padded and supportive
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces on shoulder straps, backpanel and hipbelt provide cool comfortable carry
- Cargo Bag has aluminum and fiberglass perimeter frame to actively support and compress load when paired with Daypack
- Rear panel zip to main compartment allows access even when paired with Cargo Bag
- Hidden zippered pocket behind shoulder harness offers secure storage for passport, tickets, wallet, phone and other valuables
- Dual water bottle pockets are deep and large
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeves inside main compartment
- Large organizer pocket at top of front panel is padded to protect contents
- Top and side padded handles for comfortable carry
- Large quick easy to access liquids pocket at top of pack
- Upper and lower compression straps keep contents from shifting and can be used to secure extra items to the pack
- Easy to pack, side opening main compartment has a tough #10 YKK zipper with lockable sliders for extra security
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inside of front flap keeps clothing items organized and accessible
- Included shoulder-carry strap tucks away into liquids pocket
Cargo Bag Features
Best Use Travel Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 3967 cu in Type Travel Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread and 450D Packcloth Item Weight 4.1 lbs Torso Adjustment Yes Frame Material Aluminum Fits Torso 17"-22" Dimensions Full Dimensions: 21" x 13.5" x 15"
Daypack: 21.3" X 13.8" X 9.1"
Cargo Bag: 20" x 13.5" x 7"
Detachable Daypack Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »