Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny.
Equipped with a comfortable, padded backpanel, an integrated LidLock helmet clip and excellent organizational features that include laptop and document sleeves, the Osprey Momentum 30 is perfect for bike commuting or business travel.
A cushioned AirScape backpanel provides weight-bearing strength and makes the Momentum 30 comfortable to carry. Horizontal channels with a durable mesh overlay allow for air circulation to help keep you cool. Contoured, padded shoulder straps further increase comfort and an adjustable sternum strap and removable webbed waistbelt enhance fit. A padded top carry handle provides an alternative carry option.
The panel-loading Momentum 30 offers 1953 cubic inches of storage capacity. In addition to the main packbag there is a separate padded compartment with dual pockets suitable for carrying a laptop (up to 15") and a tablet. Other storage options include a front stretch shove-it pocket, a top zippered pocket with internal organization pockets, a document sleeve inside the main compartment, two internal mesh storage pockets, a zippered interior pocket and twin zippered side pockets. A small padded pocket on the shoulder harness keeps valuables close at hand.
An integrated LidLock clip securely stows a helmet without reducing the Momentum 30’s internal storage capacity. A blinker light attachment point (light not included), a built-in whistle on the sternum strap, reflective graphics and an integrated hi-visibility raincover provide a measure of safety.
The Osprey Momentum 30 commuter pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Built-in Raincover
- A zippered harness pocket featuring an internal, retractable key clip and an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle buckle
- A dedicated, top zippered access to laptop compartment
- LidLock helmet clip
- Dual adjustable side upper and lower compression straps provide additional load stabilization
- Panel load access to a main compartment featuring an internal document sleeve and mesh organizer pockets
- Top zippered pocket on the front panel with an internal key clip and organizational sleeves
- A fabric stretch woven front panel with buckle closure to securely store U-Lock
- Dual zippered side pockets with internal mesh gusseting
Access Panel Loading Recommended Use Bike Commuting, Business Travel or Everyday Use Warranty Lifetime Volume 1953 cu in Type Commuter Pack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Hi-Visibility Rain Cover Included Material 420HD Nylon and 330D Dobby Nylon Item Weight 2 lb 5 oz Fits Torso One Size Dimensions 20" x 13" x 12" Detachable Daypack n/a