Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny.
Equipped with a comfortable, padded backpanel, an integrated LidLock helmet clip and excellent organizational features that include laptop and document sleeves, the Osprey Momentum 22 is perfect for bike commuting or business travel.
A cushioned AirScape backpanel provides weight-bearing strength and makes the Momentum 22 comfortable to carry. Horizontal channels with a durable mesh overlay allow for air circulation to help keep you cool. Contoured, padded shoulder straps further increase comfort and an adjustable sternum strap and removable webbed waistbelt enhance fit. A padded top carry handle provides an alternative carry option.
The panel-loading Momentum 22 offers 1343 cubic inches of storage capacity. In addition to the main packbag there is a separate padded compartment with dual pockets suitable for carrying a laptop (up to 15") and a tablet. Other storage options include a top zippered pocket with internal organization pockets, a document sleeve inside the main compartment, two internal mesh storage pockets, a zippered interior pocket and twin side mesh pockets. A small padded pocket on the shoulder harness keeps valuables close at hand.
An integrated LidLock clip securely stows a helmet without reducing the Momentum 22’s internal storage capacity. A blinker light attachment point (light not included), a built-in whistle on the sternum strap, reflective graphics and an integrated hi-visibility raincover provide a measure of safety.
The Osprey Momentum 22 commuter pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Built-in Raincover
- A zippered harness pocket featuring an internal, retractable key clip and an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle buckle
- A dedicated, top zippered access to laptop compartment
- LidLock helmet clip
- Dual adjustable side upper and lower compression straps provide additional load stabilization
- Panel load access to a main compartment featuring an internal document sleeve and mesh organizer pockets
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Top zippered pocket on the front panel with an internal key clip and organizational sleeves
- A fabric stretch woven front panel with buckle closure to securely store U-Lock
Access Panel Loading Recommended Use Bike Commuting, Business Travel or Everyday Use Warranty Lifetime Volume 1343 cu in Type Commuter Pack Torso Adjustment n/a Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Position Other Hi-Visibility Rain Cover Included Material 420HD Nylon and 330D Dobby Nylon Item Weight 1 lb 15 oz Fits Torso One Size Dimensions 18" x 12" x 10" Detachable Daypack n/a