No Videos Available
Unlike some traditional hydration bladders, the lightweight, innovative Osprey Hydraulics LT Reservoir has built-in baffles that minimize sloshing and "barreling" by maintaining a more anatomical shape.
A combination of supportive and pliable materials grants the Hydraulics LT Reservoir superior strength, and the Metallocene PE construction is both BPA and PVC-free. An anti-microbial treatment prevents mold and bacteria from building up inside the reservoir.
Available in 1.5-Liter and 2.5-Liter size options, the Osprey Hydraulics LT Reservoir includes a detachable drinking tube with QuickConnect for easier refills and a magnetic bite valve.
- Lightweight and streamlined design
- Perfect for smaller packs and packs with internal hydration carry
- Detachable hose connect for quick removal for filling
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing and barreling
- Flexible 1/4"/6.35mm hose for faster water flow
- 3/4 turn cap for quick and secure open/close
- Liter markings printed on reservoir body
- Metallocene PE high-strength & taste-free film (BPA & PVC free) Anti-microbial formula to prevent bacteria & mold
- Low-profile shape keeps water weight steady and close to the body
- Magnetic bite valve with included sternum strap magnet
- Built-in 180 degree pivot on-off bite valve
- Included QuickConnect allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling
Likes: The first one that I bought leaked where the the hose connects to the bladder and got my down sleeping bag wet so I was not to happy with that . I returned it for a new one and am very happy with the new. It is partially my fault for not checking it before I left as I was in a hurry. I would recommed this to a friend and I did.
Dislikes: The first one i bought leaked.
Likes: Easy to hold under a sink, easy to drink from, convenient magnet bite valve attachment
Dislikes: Heavy, expensive, some issues when filling, not the easiest to clean