A lightweight, breathable, and surprisingly rugged option for thru-hikers or day hikers who prefer the fit of a low-cut shoe to a boot, the Oboz Women’s Pika Low trail shoe has an all synthetic upper and a grippy, durable outsole package that delivers reliable performance.
Constructed of mesh and synthetic leather overlays, the upper of the Women’s Pika Low delivers nice support and stability while breathing far better and breaking in much more quickly than traditional leather boots or shoes. A rubber coated toe and heel ward off the worst of mud and debris while an elastic collar keeps scree from getting in over the top of the boot. A wide toe box gives your foot some roominess where it’s most likely to need it.
Under foot, the shoe’s compression molded EVA foam midsole and nylon shank provide comfortable cushioning, flexibility, and weight-hauling stability. A high-performance BFit Deluxe insole is a cut above what you’ll find in most boots, providing plush EVA foam under the heel and forefoot, a shock-absorbing and stability-enhancing heel cup, arch support, and moisture-wicking materials. EVA Super Skin (ESS) forefoot armoring further protects feet from the impact of rocks, roots, and other uneven terrain.
The durable rubber outsole has excellent traction and a grippy surface that delivers performance on varying terrain.
The Oboz Women’s Pika Low trail shoe is available in wommen’s full and half sizes.
- EVA midsole and PU heel pod helps to keep that energy in your step
- Stretch cuff around the ankle keeps out all kinds of trail debris
- BFit Deluxe footbed inside for maximum comfort and support
- Ultra lightweight and breathable upper conforms to the foot, making them extremely supportive and comfortable
- Protective toe, midfoot and heel overlays for increased durability
- The EVA Super Skin plate at the forefoot mitigates overflexion and stone bruising, adding comfort
- The aggressive thru-hiker outsole features grippy yet durable rubber bottom that grips the trail and holds up for miles
Best Use Hiking, Casual Item Weight 23 oz/pair Number of Eyelets 5 Type Trail Shoe (Pair) Warranty One Year Limited Upper Material Mesh w/ synthetic overlays Outsole Thru-Hiker rubber Midsole Compression molded EVA Widths Available n/a Toe Protection Toe overlays
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »