No Videos Available
Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather is designed to keep the leather of your hiking boots or shoes in good shape and help prevent water absorption over the life of your footwear. Nikwax Waterproofing Wax is designed for boots and shoes made from hard, smooth leathers and should be applied as needed.
By adding or renewing waterproofing properties, Waterproofing Wax can prolong the life of your boots or shoes and enhance wet-weather performance. Environmentally-friendly and non-hazardous Waterproofing Wax is a paste that is easy to apply with a soft cloth, sponge or the provided applicator.
Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather is sold in a 3.4 oz tube.
- Reduces water absorption in leather
- Dual method sponge/manual applicator
- Works immediately after treating and will not soften leather
- Water-based, can be applied to wet footwear
- Environmentally friendly, solvent free and VOC free
Likes: Average product at best, works well for a day or so but a week of hiking in early spring on the AT your feet will get wet.
Dislikes: Doesn't last long.