Is your crew tired of feeling crouched and cramped inside family tent? The NEMO Wagontop 4P delivers 78” of overhead clearance and measuring 100” x 100” it has a voluminous 69 square feet of interior space so there’s room for everyone!
While the tent doesn’t employ a traditional “double wall” design with a separate rainfly it does incorporate a large vestibule which provides 27 square feet of external storage space. When not needed the vestibule can be removed or rolled open to maximize airflow and breathability. The large door has a dual-entry design and panels that offer versatility for increased privacy or enhanced venting. There are large screen windows on all sides of the tents with integrated privacy panels.
Two hubbed aluminum poles provide the Wagontop 4P with excellent structural stability. The unique architecture increases the verticality of the walls which grants a ton of elbow room and maximizes the tent’s excellent peak height. The freestanding design also enables you to set up the tent and then move it around your chosen campsite to find the optimal rock and root-free position.
The tent’s burly 150D PU-coated Polyester floor is highly waterproof and extremely durable. A custom-fit footprint (sold separately) can be used to offer additional protection against standing water rocks and roots.
Available in your choice of color options the Wagontop 4P camping tent includes a stuff sack guyout cord stakes and a repair kit. The innovative stuff sack has an easy-to-use roll-up design and integrated organizational pockets.
- Unique pole structure provides more standing height and livable space than other 4-person camping tents
- Quick and easy setup, fun colors, and intuitive home-like feel makes car camping more approachable to new campers
- Large screen windows provide great ventilation while still maintaining the ability to have full privacy
- Standing height ceilings throughout the entire tent finally puts an end to awkward in-shelter changing and gear preparation
- The Wagontop offers large screen windows on all sides providing ample ventilation and adding to the home-like aesthetic
- Setup is a breeze with only two main poles and color coded setup
- With a walk in entrance and removable vestibule you don’t need to crouch or duck when entering
- Includes duffel bag carrying case, stakes, guy-out cord and repair kit
- Footprint sold separately
Best Use Camping Average Min Weight 18 lb 2 oz Average Packed Weight 19 lb 9 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 27 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 4 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type Aluminum Packed Size 28" x 10" Number of Poles 2 Hubbed Other Stuff Sack Included Material Fly: 75D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
Floor: 150D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
Interior Height 78" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 10" x 10" Floor Area 69 sq ft Doors 1 Clips or Sleeves Clips
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »