The innovative NEMO Vector is a compact and lightweight inflatable sleeping pad. Providing a 3 inch sleeping base while weighing less than one pound (for the Regular size), the Vector is ready-made for 3-season backpacking. An integrated foot pump makes inflation easy.
The Spaceframe baffles (die-cut trusses of low-stretch fabric) eliminate the springiness found in most pads. This creates a more stable sleep surface, better for rolling side-to-side and for keeping your elbows off the ground. Unlike the limited number of vertical baffles employed by most traditional inflatable pads, the Vector utilizes undulating lateral air baffles to offer the most comfort.
A metalized film layer provides a reflective barrier that actually directs heat back to your body and cold air back to the ground and provide consistent insulation. The increased number of baffles helps to increase stability and avoid the "inflatable raft" feeling caused by over-inflated vertical baffles. The integrated foot pump is fast and efficient, and vastly superior to using your lungs, especially after a day on the trail.
The NEMO Vector inflatable pad is available in 20 Regular (72" x 20"), and 25 Long (76" x 25") size options.
- Spaceframe baffles (die-cut trusses of low-stretch fabric) eliminate the springiness found in competitor pads. This creates a more stable sleep surface, better for rolling side-to-side and for keeping your elbows off the ground when reading a book
- Undulating Lateral Baffles offer the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads, which combined with the height, stability, quiet fabrics, and paltry weight and packed size make this series the ultimate in pad design
- The integrated foot pump is fast and efficient, and vastly superior to using your lungs, especially after a day on the trail
- The Vector features a metalized film layer to offer insulation at an ethereal weight
Best Use Backpacking, Camping R-Value 30-40 Degrees F Item Weight 20 Regular: 15 oz
25 Long: 1 lb 4 oz
Dimensions 20 Regular: 20" x 72"
25 Long: 25" x 76"
Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 20 Regular: 9.5" x 3.25">25 Long: 9.5" x 3.5"
Real Customer Reviews
- Used the Nemo vector sleeping pad while backpacking last weekend. Loved it! It is very light weght and packable. I slept very comfortabky ion it all night. I didnt slide around on it ad it is very quiet. Looking forward to the next backpacking trip!
Likes: Light weight and quiet.
Dislikes: It is narrow, but I didnt roll off.
- So comfortable!
Likes: Easy to inflate with the foot pump which has ended up being really convenient. Super comfortable and stable w/the alternating baffles. I got the larger/longer size pad because I didn't want to feel like I would fall off the edge and I'm so glad I did, I love having the extra width! I was cold with a 30 degree bag on a night it got down to about 30, but other nights when it was in high 40's/50's and above it's comfortable. Overall very comfortable, may be a little heavier with the foot pump, but it goes so quickly and it's so comfortable I'd rather carry a few extra ounces for a great night's sleep. Two of these will most likely not fit in a 2 person tent.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »