Built to sleep two, the NEMO Mezzo Loft Duo 30 Degree Double-Wide sleeping bag is extra roomy and extra comfortable. Stratofiber synthetic insulation equips the bag with the warmth and weather-resistance for 3-season camping.
Lightweight, water resistant fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish make up the outer shell of the Mezzo Loft Duo 30 Degree Double-Wide bag, Stratofiber synthetic insulation keeps cold and moisture at bay. Unlike down, synthetic insulation retains its loft and ability to keep you warm even if it should become wet.
NOTE: The Mezzo Loft has an uninsulated bottom that requires the use of a sleeping pad (sold separately). Any 25” wide pad will fit perfectly into the large sleeve on the bottom of the bag, supplying insulation and comfort. This design provides a secure foundation so you can roll, twist and turn freely during the night without ever rolling off your pad.
The NEMO Mezzo Loft Duo 30 Degree Double-Wide sleeping bag fits to 6' 8" and includes a stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
- Mates with most 25" pads
- Roomy rectangular cut
- Dual side zips allow you to sit up in the bag
- Drawstring Stuff Sack and Cotton Storage Bag are included>
Best Use Camping Insulation Type Synthetic Item Weight 5 lbs 14 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 12" x 22" Shell Material 40D Nylon Ripstop with DWR Liner Material 30D Nylon Taffeta Fits to Length 6'8" Fits to Girth 146" Fill Material Stratofiber Temperature Rating 30 Degrees F
Real Customer Reviews
- Roomy, Comfortable, and Warm
Likes: - Warm, soft, and comfortable. Great for people who don't like to have their legs restricted while sleeping.
- Easy to set up and well thought out design.
- Sleeping pad sleeves hold pads securely but also have gaps at the top corner so you can access air valves to adjust pad firmness without removing pads.
- Mesh pockets on the sides are nice for storing small items you want readily accessible (e.g. headlamp, keys)
- Stretchy pillow pocket has enough room for a small inflatable camp pillow and keeps it from sliding around. Can also be stuffed with clothing to form a pillow.
- Double ended zipper allows for venting of heat from bottom (also quite useful when one person is a warmer sleeper -- can vent just one side or stick feet out)
Dislikes: - Pretty large when stuffed into stuff sack. Could be alleviated somewhat with a compression bag but it's still going to be pretty bulky.
- If you use the pillow sleeves but want to snuggle, the area between the two pads won't have a pillow. Easily remedied by not putting your pillow inside the sleeve or bringing an extra one.
- Hood is a bit loose to be very useful (sort of difficult to keep it over your head if you move in your sleep), though it's nice to have as an option if you are getting cold.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »