No Videos Available
The NEMO Losi LS 3P tent is a feature rich, durable, and livable shelter that offers a great mix of 3+ season features. A roomy interior, two large doors, and excellent ventilation equip the tent for backpacking or camping adventures.
Intended to house up to three people, the Losi LS 3P offers 49 square feet of interior space. The full coverage rainfly has two integrated vestibules that provide 24 square feet of weather-protected external storage space. An internal storage pocket utilizes light-diffusing fabric to turn a headlamp (sold separately) into a lantern capable of illuminating the interior of the tent.
Four DAC Featherlite NSL aluminum poles provide the Losi LS 3P with extremely strong support. By terminating well above the ground, the two ridge poles create nearly vertical side walls which grant a ton of elbow room and maximize the tent’s peak height. Setup is easy with NEMO’s Jake’s Foot corner anchor system. The freestanding design enables you to set up the tent and then move it around your chosen campsite to find the optimal rock and root-free position.
Mesh panels in the walls and ceiling of the Losi LS 3P allow air to circulate and combat condensation. The weatherproof 40D PU-coated Nylon floor combines with the rainfly to thoroughly protect the interior of the tent from the elements. A custom-fit footprint (sold separately) can be used to offer additional protection against standing water, rocks, and roots.
Each NEMO Losi LS 3P tent includes a stuff sack, guyout cord, stakes, and a repair kit. The innovative stuff sack has an easy-to-use roll-up design and integrated organizational pockets.
- Nearly a whole pound lighter than the previous Losi tents
- More livable space than any other free-standing backpacking tent on the market
- Includes luxury details like the Jake’s Feet corner anchors, Light Pockets, and easy to use roll-up stuff sack
- Ridge poles terminate above the ground to provide nearly vertical walls on all sides of the tent which increases interior space
- The easy-to-use roll up style stuff sack helps to organize and carry all of your tent’s parts and accessories
- Place your headlamp in the Light Pocket, an overhead sleeve with special light diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent
- Jake’s Feet corner anchors lock pole tip in place, making for easy single person setup
- Repair kit, stakes and guy-out cord included
- Footprint, Pawprint, Gear Loft and Garage sold separately
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Average Min Weight 4 lb 15 oz Average Packed Weight 5 lb 13 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 24 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 3 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type DAC Featherlite NSL Aluminum Pole Diameter 9.0 mm Packed Size 23" x 7" Number of Poles 4 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Fly: 15D Sil / PU Nylon Ripstop (1200mm)
Canopy: 15D Nylon Ripstop / No see um mesh
Floor: 40D PU Nylon Ripstop (1500mm)
Interior Storage Overhead light pockets Interior Height 48" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 90" x 78" Floor Area 49 sq ft Doors 2 Clips or Sleeves Clips
- Loving The Losi
Likes: The first aspect of this tent I appreciated was the roll-up stuff sack that kept everything organized and accessible. While I am little more than a novice camper, I found that set-up was very intuitive, quick, and required no directions to complete. As far as the tents performance is concerned, I felt the tent has functioned admirably given some some windy conditions accompanied by light rain. The interior feels relatively spacious and allowed me to sleep comfortably with my two younger children. Also, having the option of a paw print was quite handy with younger kids, as I was less concerned about wear and tear on the tent floor. Finally, features such as the light pockets are simple yet convenient when digging around in backpacks. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this purchase and look forward to its continued use.
Dislikes: For my intended use (smaller excursions with my children) there is nothing I dislike about this tent!