The NEMO Jazz Duo is a double-wide sleep system that can basically serve as your mobile camping bed. The lofty rectangular sleeping bag has a 20 degree temperature rating, a built-in pillow top, even its own integrated sheet!
The bag is insulated with Stratofiber insulation. This lofty synthetic fill ensures consistent warmth even in wet or damp conditions. The durable 40D nylon ripstop shell and footbox fabrics have a durable water repellent treatment to further protect the insulation. A 30D nylon taffeta lining provides next-to-skin comfort. A soft internal sheet adds comfort and makes sleeping in the Jazz Duo feel like home. It's completely removable and machine-washable, so you can throw it in the washer when you get home and in the process extend the life of your sleeping bag.
The bag also features NEMO’s Blanket Fold design. This soft, insulated panel at the collar of the bag mimics home bedding and can be tucked around your face on cold nights or lay flat when it’s not needed. Other features include built-in pillowtop and an integrated sleeve that allows you to connect the bag directly to two 25"-wide sleeping pads or a single 50"-wide camp mattress (all sold separately). A duffel-style storage bag is included to make transport and storage a snap. The duffel is cut roomy enough to let you stow an uninflated sleeping pad along with the sleeping bag.
The NEMO Jazz Duo sleeping bag fits to 6' 4".
- Designed to fit most 50" or two 25" wide sleeping pads
- Roomy, rectangular cut
- Integrated, removable sheet
- Built-in pillowtop sleeping surface
- Stretch construction
- When storing the bag, the sleeping pad can stay inserted
Best Use Camping Insulation Type Synthetic Item Weight 7 lbs 10 oz Other Storage Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 31" x 14" Shell Material 40D Nylon Ripstop with DWR Liner Material 30D Nylon Taffeta with DWR Fits to Length 6' 4" Fits to Girth 58" Fill Material Stratofiber Synthetic Temperature Rating 20 Degrees F
Real Customer Reviews
- Nice, but definitely not 20 degree rating.
Likes: We like the two zippers; eliminates claustrophobia.Spacious and comfy.
Dislikes: Definitely not warm to 20 degrees! I would give it a 40 degree rating. Would need to cinch at the top to create a colder-temp rating. The "integrated sheet" is useless. We tried it many times, but our feet managed to unsnap it easily. So it becomes a bundled mess in no time at all.
- Comfortable and Warm
Likes: * Easy to get in and out of.
* The zipper secures at the top so it doesn't unzip on its own.
* The top part gives added warmth to your head, and prevents pillows sliding away.
* The extra material near the opening means you can tuck it in around your face for added warmth if desired.
* It is soft and warm.
* There is enough space to move around comfortably.
* The sleeve on the back to hold sleeping mats is fantastic at keeping you in the bag on the mat, even on inclines!
* The sleeve on the back is segmented so if you have a too-long mat, like I do, you can just skip tucking the bottom in and still use it.
* My dog likes it too.
Dislikes: * It can be a little challenging to slide thicker mats into the sleeve on the back, like the MondoKing 3D, though it is easier if you slide them in before undoing the valve to inflate them!
* My husband knocks the integrated shoot loose in his sleep and I have to keep reattaching it...but I'm not sure I should blame the bag for that ;)
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »