A versatile and feature-rich option for backpacking or camping the NEMO Dagger 2P effectively balances weight performance and roominess. Dual doors and vestibules internal storage and a voluminous interior maximize livability.
Measuring 90” x 50” the tent has a 31 square foot floor area and offers a peak height of 42”. Two large side-entry doors create convenient access and the Dagger 2P’s two vestibules offer a combined 23 square feet of exterior space to stow gear. An internal storage pocket utilizes light-diffusing fabric to turn a headlamp (not included) into a lantern capable of illuminating the interior of the tent.
A hubbed-pole design creates a unique easy-set-up architecture and an additional ridge pole gives the sidewalls excellent verticality which frees up elbow room inside the tent. This construction also better maintains overhead height so that you have headroom throughout the tent instead of just in the very center.
A raised waterproof bathtub-style floor enhances performance in poor weather and also cuts down on wear-and-tear. Fully seam taped construction and the PU-coated Nylon rainfly further bolster weather protection. A custom-fit footprint (sold separately) can be used to offer additional protection against standing water rocks and roots.
Each NEMO Dagger 2P tent includes a stuff sack guyout cord stakes and a repair kit. An innovative “dual-stage” design on the stuff sack makes it convenient to split up the components of the tent to share the carry weight between multiple backpackers.
- Trapezoidal vestibule creates more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category
- The Dagger 2P has more livable interior space than the best-selling tents in its category
- Two doors an two generous vestibules eliminate awkward entries/exits and provide ample gear storage
- Overhead light pockets use special light diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent
- New dual-stage stuff sack fits the tent and poles or adjusts smaller to further compress the tent and split the load
- Inner tent has a built-in privacy panel for extended coverage and security
- Footprint, Pawprint, and Gear Loft sold separately
Best Use Backpacking Average Min Weight 3 lb 5 oz Average Packed Weight 3 lb 12 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 23 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 2 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type DAC Featherlite NSL Aluminum Pole Diameter 9.0/9.6 mm Packed Size 19" x 5.5" Number of Poles 1 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Fly: 20D PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200mm)
Canopy: 20D Nylon Ripstop Ripstop / No see um mesh
Floor: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop (3000mm)
Interior Storage Overhead light pockets Interior Height 42" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 90" x 50" Floor Area 31 sq ft Doors 2 Clips or Sleeves Clips
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »