No Videos Available
The NEMO Bungalow 4P tent is a feature rich and livable camping tent that offers excellent 3+ season performance. A roomy interior tall overhead height and a thoughtful multi-use front door are sure to make the tent a family favorite.
Intended to house up to four people the Bungalow 4P offers 63 square feet of interior space. The full coverage rainfly has a large integrated vestibule that provides 20 square feet of weather-protected external storage space. Multiple internal storage pockets help to maximize floor space by allowing you to get clothes and gear up and out of the way. An integrated overhead pocket utilizes light-diffusing fabric to turn a headlamp (sold separately) into a lantern capable of illuminating the interior of the tent.
Four aluminum poles provide the Bungalow 4P with excellent structural stability. By terminating well above the ground the two ridge poles create nearly vertical side walls which grant a ton of elbow room and maximize the tent’s peak height. The freestanding design enables you to set up the tent and then move it around your chosen campsite to find the optimal rock and root-free position.
Mesh panels in the walls and ceiling of the Bunglow 4P effectively allow air to circulate and combat condensation. The burly 150D PU-coated Polyester floor combines with the 68D PU-coated rainfly to thoroughly protect the interior of the tent from the elements and deliver excellent durability. A custom-fit footprint (sold separately) can be used to offer additional protection against standing water rocks and roots.
Each NEMO Bungalow 4P camping tent includes a stuff sack guyout cord stakes and a repair kit. The innovative stuff sack has an easy-to-use roll-up design and integrated organizational pockets.
- More room, affordable, durable construction and the livability you expect from Nemo
- Full coverage fly protection with a large trapezoid shaped vestibule
- Intuitive pole configuration is perfect for the car camper
- Vestibule allows easy entry and exit and offers generous storage for gear
- Lots of internal storage pockets keep the tent tidy and organized
- Built-in overhead Light Pockets use special light diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent
- Thoughtful door construction allows multiple entry/exit points, privacy and airflow
- Drawstring stuff sack, stakes, guy—out cord and repair kit included
- Footprint, Pawprint and Gear Loft sold separately
Best Use Camping Average Min Weight 9 lb 5 oz Average Packed Weight 9 lb 13 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 20 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 4 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type Aluminum Packed Size 25" x 9" Number of Poles 4 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Fly: 68D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
Canopy: No see um mesh
Floor: 150D PU Polyester Ripstop (3000mm)
Interior Storage Overhead light pockets/Internal Storage Pockets Interior Height 60" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 100" x 90" Floor Area 63 sq ft Doors 2 Clips or Sleeves Clips