No Videos Available
A race-ready hydration vest pack with a women’s specific fit, the Nathan Zeal Women’s includes a 2L hydration system and features numerous storage options to ensure convenient access to everything you need on your next running adventure.
The Zeal’s 3-way Propulsion Harness System ensures a comfortable fit while allowing the pack to move with you as you react to varying terrain. An elasticized sternum strep slides up-and-down to adjust for your preferred fit. A broad, ventilated harness cuts down on rubs and hot spots while helping to keep you cool. A padded, textured backpanel cushions the weight of the Zeal against your back. Soft, breathable, wicking fabrics provide next-to-skin comfort and keep you from chafing.
A 2L hydration system is included and fits securely in a dedicated, insulated compartment. The compartment has a zipper closure that provides quick and easy access. The drinking tube runs over the right shoulder and secures to an integrated clip on the sternum strap. The bite valve provides a steady drink-flow while maintaining a leak-proof design. In addition to the hydration pocket, there is a sizable zippered storage pocket on the back of the Zeal. A shock cord at the base of the pack enables you to lash a windshirt or rain shell to the exterior, as well.
The front of the Zeal features several conveniently-located pockets, including an expandable water bottle pocket with an included 18 oz SpeedDraw Flask. A pill pocket for electrolyte tabs on the right side of the harness and a zippered electronics pocket on the left side complement the gel stash pocket and extra zippered pocket (also on the left side).
With a weight of 17.3 ounces including the SpeedDraw flask and hydration bladder, the Nathan Zeal vest pack is available in your choice of color options.
- Designed specifically to fit the female form
- Equipped with one 18 oz/535 mL SpeedDraw Flask in right pocket
- One front bottle pocket and one front zip smart phone-compatible pocket
- Rear external shock cord for increased capacity
- Newly engineered 3-way Propulsion Harness stabilizes side-to-side/up-down movement of bladder and other contents for a bounce-free ride
- Stash pocket over left front pocket fits several gels
- Wall mesh shoulder straps are highly breathable
- Pill pocket for electrolyte tabs
- Gusseted stretch mesh rear pocket for increased capacity
- Internal stash pocket and key clip
- Perforated back panel for breathability and weight reduction
- Easy on/off with full side adjustability
- Reflective trim
- 2L bladder included
Likes: This is the perfect hydration vest for me. I need the front pockets because I carry bits and bobs of gear that I don't want to have to remove the vest to access. The water bottle pocket perfectly holds my bear pepper spray. Love the colors - visible to drivers anywhere when I run on the local roads. The biggest plus is that the hanging strap for the bladder is the velcro strapping type, not a shallow hook through a too-big loop, so the bladder stays strapped where it's supposed to be. Also, there's a rather snug pocket for the bladder, which helps keep it compressed.
Dislikes: The fabric is like tyvek, and kind of crunchy, which can be a bit on the noisy side. The bladder tube can only be positioned over the right shoulder, which I do not like, because sometimes I like to have it over the left shoulder.