Designed with input from world-class ultra runner Stephanie Howe, the Nathan VaporHowe 12L hydration vest offers a close, chafe-free fit, includes a 1.8L hydration reservoir, and incorporates the storage necessary for long days on the trail.
The lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking fabrication of the vest hugs your body to ensure a movement-mirroring fit and a bounce-free carry. Strategically drilled vents allow warm air to escape and help to keep weight to a minimum. Even with the hydration system, the vest weighs just 12 ounces! Dual sliding sternum straps and lateral side straps let you dial in fit without getting in the way or causing undue pressure.
The 1.8L Vapor hydration bladder keeps bouncing and “sloshing” to a minimum. It has an easy-fill opening and a quick-release drinking hose that makes the system a cinch to refill and clean. The high-flow bite valve ensures leak-proof performance and a high flow rate.
A rear main pocket offers 732 cubic inches of storage and includes a dedicated internal pocket for the secure carry of the bladder. An integrated compression system allows you to cinch down contents and stabilize your load. Small stretch stash pockets on the harness and dual vertical zippered harness pockets provide additional options for stowing gels, electrolytes, a cellphone, or other essentials. Reflective hits increase low-light visibility.
The Nathan VaporHowe 12L Women’s running vest is available in three sizes. The Xsmall best fits 28”-29” chest sizes, the Small best fits 30”-31”, and the Medium best fits 32”-33”.
- Equipped with Nathan’s 1.8L Vapor hydration bladder
- Apparel-like fit with a lightweight, breathable structure
- Compression system tightens the load against your back for stability
- Front storage for soft flasks, nutrition, smartphones sized up to iPhone 6 Plus, and other essentials
- Adjustable sternum straps attach for maximum flexibility and personalized comfort
- Rear bladder pocket is easy to access on-the-go
- Main rear zippered pocket with internal stash pocket
- Multiple stash pockets for on-the-go access to essentials
Best Use Running/Fitness Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 732 cu in Type Hydration Running Vest Sternum Strap Yes; Two adjustable Item Weight 12 oz Torso Adjustment n/a Hydration Compatible Yes; 1.8L Vapor hydration system included Detachable Daypack n/a
Real Customer Reviews
- I love my new pack!
Likes: I got this as a gift, and I am very impressed. There are a couple things I love about it.
(1) The material is super lightweight and stretchy, and feels like a second skin when you put it on.
(2) The front panels are designed to be wide enough to fit around the chest area (which for a busty woman is a mega plus). Because of this, the material hugs you like a glove and is large enough to fit across the bust instead of around or under. So the pack basically fits like a second sports bra. I’ve been running with a pack on long runs for about 8 years. My old pack is a hand-me-down from a male friend of mine. And let me tell you, after upgrading to a pack that is built for a lady, I’ve never more comfortable in the front region during a run. You can never have too much extra support.
(3) The cross bands on the front, connecting to the two front panels, are designed in triangle fashion. So basically, it does not clip in a straight line, which would again interfere with the chest region. Instead, the triangle clip design lays atop the chest. It’s very comfortable, and just adds to the support.
(3) There are pockets on pockets on pockets. Pockets in the front, pockets on the side, zipper hidden pockets for keys and small items, and even a large pocket on top of the water pack for storing larger things like an extra layer. This makes it easy to use this pack as a daypack for hiking, as well as a running pack.
Overall very pleased with this product! 10/10 would recommend.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »