Built for fast packers or runners doing long unsupported days on the trail, the Nathan Journey 25L pack has durable construction, sizable storage capacity, and fit adjustability to allow you to log long unaided miles. A 2L hydration system is included.
The pack’s durable fabrication holds up to the rigors of backcountry adventure. A padded backpanel helps to cushion the load while perforated materials aid in breathability. When you’re not carrying a lot of weight or just want to shed undue ounces, you can remove the padding entirely. Padded shoulder straps, load-lifter straps, and an adjustable sternum strap system allow you to dial in fit. To further ensure a proper fit, the pack is available in two size options. The Small/Medium size best fits torso lengths of 16”-17” and the Large/Xlarge is ideal for 18”-19” torso lengths.
The 2.0L Vapor hydration bladder keeps bouncing and “sloshing” to a minimum. It has an easy-fill opening and a quick-release drinking hose that makes the system a cinch to refill and clean. The high-flow bite valve ensures leak-proof performance and a high flow rate.
The pack’s large main compartment offers 1525 cubic inches of storage and, maximizing convenience, it can be accessed from the front or the back of the pack. An expandable top allows you to customize storage depending on your needs. There are internal organizational pockets and a dedicated pocket for the secure carry of the hydration system. An integrated compression system allows you to cinch down contents and stabilize your load. The front harness has pocketing that keeps water bottles, smartphones (fits up to an iPhone 6 Plus), and other items close at hand. The pack is also equipped with external stash pockets, a daisy chain system for lashing gear externally, and trekking pole attachments. Nathan even includes a raincover to protect the pack if weather takes a turn for the worse.
The Nathan Journey 25L pack is available in your choice of size options.
- Sized for a comfortable fit, with load lifters, adjustable sternum system, and padded shoulders
- Equipped with a 2L bladder with quick-release valve
- Pack ends at natural waistline to keep the load positioned high for comfort
- Padded and breathable back panel forms to the shape of your back
- Side compression straps to stabilize the load
- Removable back pad for dialed-in comfort
- Front straps feature storage for bottles, nutrition, smartphones sized up to iPhone 6 Plus, and other essentials
- Expandable top opening, and top/back access to main compartment
- Rear external stash pockets and daisy chain system
- Internal organization pockets, including tent pole pouches
- Side trekking pole attachments
- Pack cover included
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Access Top and Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 1525 cu in Type Hydration Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Two adjustable Item Weight 1 lb, 10 oz w/o hydration system
1 lb, 14 oz w/ hydration system
Torso Adjustment n/a Detachable Daypack n/a
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »