No Videos Available
The minimalist Nathan Firecatcher ultralight race vest is equipped with rear and front pocket options to let you decide where and how much water you want to carry while providing additional storage for gels, electrolytes and other gear.
With unisex styling, the Firecatcher features ventilated, moisture-wicking mesh fabrics throughout the body and harness to ensure comfort over long distances. Slight elasticity in the fabrics and multiple points of adjustment, including a slide-adjustable chest strap, enable you to dial in a secure, bounce-free fit.
The back pocket of Firecatcher is designed to be compatible with a 1.5L hydration bladder (not included) and loops on both sides of the harness help to guide a drinking tube over either shoulder. If you prefer to run without a bladder, the pouch serves as a handy location for discarded layers, gloves, a hat or other gear.
Two expandable pockets on the front of the Firecatcher come equipped with a 10 oz flask for each, though the pockets can be cinched down or repurposed for other gear if carrying flasks is not preferred. A mesh stash pocket over the left front flask pocket can fit several energy gels. Two smaller pockets higher on the harness straps (one on each side) are strategically placed to store electrolytes, your phone and other small essentials.
The Nathan Firecatcher ultralight race vest has a weight of 10.6 ounces including the flasks and comes in your choice of color options.
- Equipped with two 10 oz/300 mL Flasks with Push-Pull caps
- Slide-adjustable chest strap for perfect placement and bounce-free ride
- Ergological placement of back pocket mesh for optimal comfort and breathability
- Easy on/off with full side adjustability
- Stretch mesh smart phone-compatible pocket
- Pill pocket for electrolyte tabs
- Mesh stash pouch over left front pocket can fit several gels or empties
- Highly breathable wall mesh shoulder straps
- Reflective trims
- Compatible with 1.5L bladder (sold separately)
Best Use Running/Fitness