An innovative, ultra-lightweight option for on-the-go hydration, the Nathan ExoDraw (18 oz) handheld flask wraps an insulating neoprene sleeve around a soft-sided flask. Together the two weigh just 3.6 ounces!
The sleeve has a sweat-shedding exterior and helps to keep the contents of the flask cooler longer. An ergonomic hand strap has built-in adjustability to enhance comfort and allow you to carry the flask grip-free. An integrated stretch pocket safely stows gels or other small essentials. The sleeve can be removed entirely to allow you to carry the flask in the sleeve of your running pack (sold separately).
The flask has flexibility and packability that you won’t find in a traditional water bottle. An integrated “spine” gives the bottle just enough structural support to allow it to hold shape as the water level decreases so it isn’t unruly when you’re drinking. A locking cap has in integrated bite valve so you get leak-proof performance but a high flow rate when you need it.
The Nathan ExoDraw (18 oz) handheld flask is available in your choice of color options.
- 18 oz (532 mL) BPA-free soft flask with bite valve to keep liquids from escaping
- The rigid ExoSpine creates superior hand feel and support for the soft flask
- Ergo-designed hand strap provides grip-free comfort, and maximizes running efficiency
- Hand strap is removable, allowing soft flask to be used in Nathan hydration vest pockets (vest sold separately)
- Removable neoprene sleeve offers insulation and a tactile, sweat-free grip surface
- Expandable stash pocket for small items or nutrition
Best Use Running/Fitness Item Weight 2.6 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Handheld Soft Flask Capacity 12 fl oz
Real Customer Reviews
- Good fluid source for short-mid runs
Likes: Holds a good amount of fluid for short-mid runs (3-6 miles)
Small pocket to fit 1-2 gels
Dislikes: As much as I like that it's a soft flask, at the same time I find myself having to squeeze my grip more and more as it becomes empty. But that's the trade off vs a hard plastic one where the fluids just slush all around. It would be nice if the "spine" was a bit more rigid so the flask does collapse as it empties but maintains it's "length" more
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »