Designed with the aid of a longtime sled dog veterinarian, the Mountainsmith K-9 Pack has ergonomic construction and optimal storage to allow your 4-legged hiking partner to join you on your backcountry explorations.
A 4-point harness and padded sternum strap offer fit adjustability and a belly strap further helps to dial in fit. Padded, mesh contact panels provide comfort and breathability. A sturdy handle on the top of the pack lets you quickly put a hand on your pet for control or to help him or her over obstacles. A metal D-ring serves as a leash attachment point.
Twin zippered side panniers offer a wealth of storage space for food, water, collapsible bowls, or other gear. Reflective trim on the front, rear, and side panels adds a measure of safety and visibility.
The Mountainsmith K-9 Pack is available in your choice of size and color options.
- 4-point adjustable chest harness with padded sternum pad
- Independently adjustable back harness for custom fit
- Two zippered pannier pockets
- Single adjustable belly strap
- Single haul handle at the top of the pack
- Metal D-ring attachment point for leash
- Ergonomically tapered torso shape (Vet approved)
- Air mesh panels against canine body for increased ventilation
- 3M Reflective trim on front, rear and side panels
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »