Filled with Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill insulation, treated to resist water and retain loft and warmth even when wet, the Mountain Hardwear Ratio and Heratio 15 Degree sleeping bags are a premium choice for three-season backpacking and camping.
Filled with Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill insulation, which is treated to resist water and retain loft and warmth even when wet, the Mountain Hardwear Ratio 15 Degree sleeping bag is a premium choice for three-season backpacking and camping.
The Ratio 15 Degree is insulated with lightweight and compressible Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill, which has undergone an advanced treatment that resists water. This infused, permanent water repellency helps maintain insulating performance even when the insulation is exposed to moisture, a promise on which untreated down can’t deliver. A 33D Dobby nylon shell further protects the insulation from the elements.
A comfortable mummy cut in the Ratio 15 Degree efficiently maintains warmth without restriction and the unique ThermoTrap baffles with smaller chamber spacing maximizes loft. An insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel runs the length of the two-way zipper to prevent cold air from entering the bag, and an insulated, tailored hood with down-filled face gasket fits comfortably around the head to retain heat. Draw cords designed for single-handed operation at the hood allow for easy adjustments in the dark. Mountain Hardwear’s Comfort Footbox design follows the natural positioning of the foot for maximum comfort and warmth.
The Mountain Hardwear Ratio 15 Degree sleeping bag is available in Regular (fits up to 6' 0") and Long (fits up to 6’ 6") lengths. A stuff sack and mesh storage sack are included.
- Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- ThermoTrap baffle construction locks down into smaller chambers for less down migration, even loft height and more consistent warmth
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth and minimizes weight without constriction
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Single-handed draw cords easily adjust hood closure
Insulation Type Down Recommended Use Three-Season Backpacking and Camping Warranty Lifetime Type Down Temperature Rating 15 Degrees F Shell Material 33D Dobby (100% Nylon) Packed Size 8" x 15" Other Stuff Sack and Storage Sack Included Liner Material 30D Taffeta (100% Nylon) Item Weight Regular: 2 lbs 8 oz
Long: 2 lbs 10 oz
Fits to Length Regular: 6' 0"
Long: 6' 6"
Fits to Girth Regular: 62"
Fill Material 650 Fill
- Great Sleeping Bag
Likes: Really warm. Really light. Compact enough for backpacking/hiking.