OutDry is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There’s no gap to load with water so gloves stay light and dry, they breathe better and stay flexible.
With a durable goatskin leather exterior and an OutDry waterproof membrane, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Pistolero Glove provides extreme protection for backcountry conditions. A soft, warm lining keeps your hand comfortable and an articulated fit provides excellent flexibility and grip.
The waterproof and breathable OutDry laminate bonds directly with the outer shell of the Men's Pistolero Glove to provide full windproof protection and warmth. A water-resistant and durable goatskin leather shell with reinforcements at the palm and fingers protects your hands from abrasive surfaces. Corded nylon at the back of the hand aids in flexibility and adds stretch for a comfortable fit. A short gauntlet with a Velcro wrist closure ensures a secure fit.
Sold in pairs, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Pistolero Glove is available in multiple sizes.
- Sold in pairs
- Q.Shield is an advanced water repellency permanently fused into shell fabrics to prevent water from soaking in
- Waterproof/windproof laminate utilizes OutDry Waterproof Technology
- Water-resistant goatskin palm with pigskin reinforcements
- Corded nylon at back of hand provides stretch and flexibility
- Lined with Velboa Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm for warmth and comfort
Recommended Use Backcountry sports or any general winter activities Waterproof Yes Type Dexterous Performance Glove (Pair) Shell Material Water-resistant Goatskin Leather with OutDry Waterproof Laminate Palm Material Water-resistant Pigskin Liner Material Double Shot Velboa (100% Polyester) Item Weight 5.6 oz (160 g) per pair