Filled with Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill insulation that’s treated to resist water and retain loft and warmth even when wet, the Mountain Hardwear Heratio 15 Degree Women’s sleeping bag is a premium choice for 3-season backpacking and camping.
The Heratio 15 Degree Women’s sleeping bag is insulated with lightweight and compressible Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill, which has undergone an advanced treatment that resists water. This infused, permanent water repellency helps maintain insulating performance even when the insulation is exposed to moisture, a promise on which untreated down can’t deliver. A 33D Dobby nylon shell further protects the insulation from the elements.
A comfortable female-specific mummy cut in the Heratio 15 Degree Women’s sleeping bag efficiently maintains warmth without restriction and the unique ThermoTrap baffles with smaller chamber spacing maximizes loft. What makes Mountain Hardwear’s women’s sleeping bags different is the additional insulation in the torso and foot areas, which are key heat-loss zones for many females as they sleep. An insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel runs the length of the two-way zipper to prevent cold air from entering the bag, and an insulated, tailored hood with down-filled face gasket fits comfortably around the head to retain heat. Draw cords designed for single-handed operation at the hood allow for easy adjustments in the dark. Mountain Hardwear’s Comfort Footbox design follows the natural positioning of the foot for maximum comfort and warmth.
The Mountain Hardwear Heratio 15 Degree Women’s sleeping bag is available in Regular (fits up to 5’ 8") and Long (fits up to 5’ 10") lengths. A stuff sack and mesh storage sack are included.
- Women-specific comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction, with extra insulation in the torso and foot areas
- Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Increased insulation to set temperature ratings to T-Comfort for warmer Women’s bags
- Unique ThermoTrap baffle construction locks down into smaller chambers for less down migration, even loft height and more consistent warmth
- Down-filled face gasket comfortable blocks drafts at the hood opening
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Insulation Type Down Warranty Lifetime Type Down Temperature Rating 15 Degrees F Shell Material 33D Dobby (100% Nylon) Packed Size 8" x 15" Other Stuff Sack and Storage Sack Included Liner Material 30D Taffeta (100% Nylon) Item Weight Regular: 2 lbs 7 oz
Long: 2 lbs 9 oz
Fits to Length Regular: 5' 8"
Long: 5' 10"
Fits to Girth Regular: 56"
Fill Material 650 Fill
- pretty light and warm. feels like it weights less than the stated 2 something pound.
Likes: light, warm
Dislikes: nothing to dislike