The neutral, well-cushioned Montrail Women’s Bajada strikes a nice balance between lightweight construction and on-trail performance. A full-length, toothed outsole ensures traction in varying types of conditions.
The mesh upper offers excellent breathability and is strategically bolstered with overlays at key wear areas. A snug midfoot provides a secure fit while a wider "open" toe box gives toes room to splay and respond to terrain. A variable width lacing system lets you dial in fit.
Weighing roughly 17.0 ounces per pair, the Women’s Bajada has a gender-specific fit and a 10mm drop (20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot). The full-length, compression-molded EVA foam midsole provides cushioned comfort. A low-profile, removable insole increases underfoot cushioning. Aggressive lugs on the Gryptonite outsole deliver excellent traction and an integrated Tail Shield helps to lessen the impact of rocks and roots.
Sold in pairs, the Montrail Women’s Bajada trail running shoe is available in women’s full and half sizes.
- Neutral, cushioned trail running shoe for traction and superior off-road performance
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight performance and cushioning on the trail
- Aggressive, full-length Gryptonite rubber (3-point lug) outsole design for unparalleled traction on challenging terrain
- Forefoot flex grooves for enhanced flexibility coupled with a trail shield for underfoot protection
- Articulated, midfoot support frame integrated with a variable width lacing system for a customized fit
Best Use Running/Fitness Warranty 1 Year Limited Upper Material Mesh Type Trail Running Shoe Outsole Gryptonite Number of Eyelets Six Material Midsole Compression-molded EVA Item Weight 17.0 oz Fit Snug Midfoot and Open Toe Box