A highly-responsive racing shoe, the Montrail Men’s Rogue Racer strikes a nice balance between lightweight construction and on-trail performance. Integrated outsole features offer surprising impact protection for such a lightweight shoe.
Providing a close fit, the mesh upper offers excellent breathability and is strategically bolstered with overlays at key wear areas.
Weighing roughly 17.6 ounces per pair, the Men’s Rogue Racer has a gender-specific fit and a 10mm drop (18 mm heel, 8 mm forefoot) that encourages a mid-foot strike. The low-profile, compression-molded EVA foam midsole provides cushioned comfort. A low-profile, removable insole increases underfoot cushioning. Microlugs on the Gryptonite outsole offer multi-directional on-trail traction. An external TPU shank and Trail Shield features help to lessen the impact of rocks and roots.
Sold in pairs, the Montrail Men’s Rogue Racer trail running shoe is available in men’s full and half sizes.
- Ultra-minimal and lightweight trail running shoe offering a minimalist design and low profile performance
- Low profile midsole for flexibility and a fast, responsive feel on the trail
- A micro 3-point lug design for extreme lightweight multi-directional traction combined with full-length Gryptonite rubber
- Combined external TPU shank and TrailShield for support and traction
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide forefoot flexibility
- Perforated outsole reduces weight
Best Use Running/Fitness Warranty 1 Year Limited Upper Material Mesh Type Lightweight Minimal Trail Shoe Toe Protection Yes; Rubber Toe Cap Outsole Gryptonite Number of Eyelets Six Material Midsole Compression-molded EVA Item Weight 17.6 oz/pair Fit Secure Fit
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »