A sleek, lightweight option for trail running or ultra racing, the Montane Women's Via Snap 4 vest pack offers movement-mirroring fit, intuitive in-reach pocketing, and included 500ml soft flasks.
The pack is constructed of high-tenacity nylon/robic fabric and breathable air mesh, resulting in a close-hugging fit, an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable. It has even been given a Polygiene treatment to offer long-term odor-resistance. The ergonomic, gender-specific shaping of the pack's harness combines with an adjustable lower stretch closure and an adjustable sternum strap to keep the pack comfortably and securely in place.
A large main storage compartment has expandability for discarded layers and other gear. An external bungee system allows you to compress the compartment to keep things securely in place or to simply diminish the size of the compartment when you aren't maxing out its full 4 liter storage capacity. There are tons of other pockets too, including upper and lower front harness pockets, and stretch side lat pockets. Two front stretch pockets house the included 500 ml soft flasks so on-the-go hydration is close at hand.
Other features include multiple trekking pole carrying configurations, compatibility for use of a hydration system (hydration system not included), and an integrated, removable safety whistle.
The Montane Women's Via Snap 4 hydration running vest is available in your choice of colors. Note that it best fits 29"-36" chest sizes.
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- Main body is constructed from RAPTOR UL fabric, which has an improved strength to weight ratio through the use of Robic filaments
- Women's specific MONTANE Freelight Chassis constructed from lightweight CONTACT Flyte Mesh that is fast drying and highly breathable
- Bound seams on the chassis give stronger, soft touch neater edges
- Technically tailored ergonomic Freelight Chassis vest designed for body-hugging load carrying comfort during movement over long distances
- Front stretch hook and loop lower body adjustment enables chassis to grip the body while running and allow for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Chassis elastication also allows the user’s rib cage to expand freely for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Low profile sternum stretch adjustment with adjustable hook and multiple attachment points
- Includes 2 Montane SoftFlasks 500ml for fast, compressible hydration
- Right and left top elastic loops for compatible Montane SoftFlask Straw accessory (sold separately)
- Internal hydration reservoir attachment point in vertical compartment with attachment points for tube on chassis
- Two upper stretch mesh storage pockets on chassis; right hand pocket with security zip
- Two lower Montane SoftFlask compatible pockets on chassis; left hand pocket with security zip
- Two additional stretch mesh storage pockets on either side of the chassis
- Zipped lower compartment ideal for keeping weight centralized while on the move
- Pacer pole attachment point that is easy to access while on the move
- YKK reverse coil MONTANE semi-auto zips that lock shut and are rustle free
- Zip garages throughout help prevent weather ingress
- Removable whistle accessory for mountain and race safety
- External bungee provides main pack body compression and additional storage with low profile 'penny cordlock' adjustment
- Top lightweight hang loop
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ head torch reflectivity
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 4 liters Type Hydration Running Vest Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Material Raptor UL robic and Contact Flyte Air Mesh Item Weight 10 oz Torso Adjustment n/a Hydration Compatible Yes; 2 500ml soft flasks included Fits Torso Small/Medium: 30"-38" chest measurement
Medium/Large: 38"-44" chest measurement
Detachable Daypack n/a
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »