Ideal for trail running or other fast-and-light aerobic pursuits, the Montane Women's Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket delivers waterproof/breathable protection and mobility-promoting stretch at a weight of just 6 ounces!
The jacket's ultra-lightweight 2.5 layer 20D Pertex Shield construction wards off precipitation and has a high-tenacity strength-to-weight ratio. The fabric is highly breathable and has 2-way stretch to enhance the performance fit. A fully-adjustable hem and a tall front face extend protective coverage. Articulated arms, ergonomic elastic cuffs, and an adjustable hem ensure a comfortable fit that won't inhibit movement.
Other features include a full-length water-resistant front zipper, a microfleece lined chin guard, reflectivity, and high-set hand pockets that you can access even if wearing a pack. One of the pockets has an integrated cord port to allow for discreet, protected use of earbuds and the entire jacket can be packed down and stowed inside a pocket. The mesh lining of the pockets also allows them to serve as vents in warm temperatures.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Montane Women's Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket has an athletic fit that anticipates the jacket being worn over baselayers and low-profile midlayers.
- Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20D PERTEX SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
- 12-13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance throughout
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift from raising the lower hem when reaching high
- Articulated elbow darts for a comfortable and ergonomic fit
- 2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
- Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard zips positioned clear of a backpack
- MP3 player or phone cord exit point inside left hand pocket
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts
- Full length YKK lightweight matte AquaGuard front zip that is highly water resistant
- Internal storm guard behind center front zip with lower press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
- Press stud zipper closure system allows venting through an open front zip whilst ensuring the jacket is secured to the body
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
- Shaped, easy to use cuffs with partial elastication for a close fit around wrists or gloves
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
- Stuffs into hand pocket
- Reflective VIA Trail Series logo details
- Rear external Montane hang loop
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 20D Pertex Shield 2.5 Layer w/ stretch Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material n/a Number of Pockets 2 Fit Athletic Fit Other Features Stows in pocket
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »