A cozy warm insulated option for winter use, the Montane Men's North Star Light Jacket employs 800-fill water-resistant down insulation and Pertex Quantum shell fabrics to ensure reliable cold-weather performance.
The jacket's nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum with Y Fuse face fabric offers excellent wind-resistance, weather-resistance, and abrasion-resistance. Large baffles keep the 800-fill insulation from migrating and provide plenty of room for the down to loft so you enjoy consistent warmth. The down has been given a hydrophobic treatment that helps it to stay dry longer and dry much faster than traditional down. Most importantly, the treatment enables the down to keep on insulating even when wet. An insulated close-fitting hood further increases warmth. When not in use, the hood can be conveniently rolled away.
Other features include a full-length front zipper, articulated sleeves, an adjustable hem, an internal zippered pocket, and insulated hand pockets that are set high enough to offer easy access even if you have on a pack or a climbing harness. Montane includes a protective dry bag for storing the jacket in your pack.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Montane Men's North Star Lite Jacket provides room for you to comfortably layer beneath it.
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- Pertex Quantum exterior fabric uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft
- Y Fuse fabric technology uses yarns with Y-shaped filaments that lock together to improve down-proof and water beading properties
- 210g (M) of 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY goose down at 800+ fill conforms to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down
- Mini rip-stop nylon lining
- Stitch through down panel construction
- Fully insulated roll-away hood with stretch bound aperture and rear preelastication
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Articulated arms and technical tailoring
- Two harness compatible hand-warmer pockets
- Internal zipped left hand side pocket
- Waterproof storage Montane dry bag
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Pertex Quantum with Y Fuse Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material HyperDRY 800-fill goose down Number of Pockets 3 Center Back Length 32" Other Stuff Sack Included
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »