Waiting at-the-ready for inclement weather, the Montane Men's Minimus Stretch Ultra Pull-On delivers excellent waterproof/breathable protection, weighs just 5 ounces, and compresses small enough to justify the little space it takes up in your pack!
The pullover jacket's ultra-lightweight 2.5 layer 20D Pertex Shield construction wards off precipitation and has a high-tenacity strength-to-weight ratio. The fabric is highly breathable and has 2-way stretch to enhance the performance fit. A fully-adjustable hem and a tall front face extend protective coverage. Articulated arms, ergonomic elastic cuffs, and an adjustable hem ensure a comfortable fit that won't inhibit movement.
Other features include a half-length water-resistant front zipper, a microfleece lined chin guard, reflectivity, and a small zippered chest pocket. The pocket has an integrated cord port to allow for discreet, protected use of earbuds and the pocket also doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
Available in your choice of size and color options, the Montane Men's Minimus Stretch Ultra Pull-On has an athletic fit that anticipates the jacket being worn over baselayers and low-profile midlayers.
- Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20D PERTEX SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast-paced mountain activities
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
- 12-13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance throughout
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift from raising the lower hem when reaching high
- Articulated elbow darts for a comfortable and ergonomic fit
- 2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
- Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Zipped YKK matte AquaGuard external chest pocket with MP3 player or phone cord exit point
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts
- Half length two way YKK lightweight matte AquaGuard front zip for core body ventilation
- Internal storm guard behind center front zip
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
- Shaped, easy to use cuffs with partial elastication for a close fit around wrists or gloves
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
- Stuffs into own chest pocket to make a tiny pack size for stowing in a running pack
- Reflective VIA Trail Series logo details
- Rear external Montane hang loop
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 20D Pertex Shield 2.5 Layer w/ stretch Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material n/a Number of Pockets 1 Fit Athletic Fit Other Features Stows in pocket
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »