No Videos Available
A 15D Pertex Quantum shell and 800-fill traceable down enable the Patagonia Men’s Ultralight Down Vest to deliver warmth in a streamlined 6.3 ounce profile. Variegated channel construction and sewn-through baffles offer low-bulk warmth for moderate temperatures.
A durable water repellent finish helps to protect the vest’s insulation and keep you dry and warm. Other features include an elastic hem with a drawcord adjustment, two handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket.
The Patagonia Men’s Ultralight Down Vest is available in your choice of size and color.
- Ultra lightweight Pertex Quantum shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have zipper garages; vest self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket to become a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 178 g (6.3 oz)
- Made in China
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Vest Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 0.85oz 15D Nylon Ripstop Pertex Quantum Insulation Material 800-fill Traceable Goose Down Number of Pockets 2 Fit Regular