A 15D Pertex Quantum shell and 800-fill traceable down enable the Patagonia Men’s Ultralight Down Hoody to deliver warmth in a streamlined 10.5 ounce profile. Variegated channel construction and sewn-through baffles offer low-bulk warmth for moderate temperatures.
A durable water repellent finish helps to protect the hoody’s insulation and keep you dry and warm. An adjustable, insulated hood adds additional warmth and a drawcord hem helps seal out snow and cold air.
Other features include elastic cuffs, an elastic hem with a drawcord adjustment, two handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket. The chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket and actually lets it function as a travel pillow.
The Patagonia Men’s Ultralight Down Hoody is available in your choice of size and color.
- Ultra lightweight Pertex Quantum shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile, single-pull adjustable hood seals in warmth
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop, as well as into the left-hand pocket to become a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 297 g (10.5 oz)
- Made in China
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 0.85oz 15D Nylon Ripstop Pertex Quantum w/DWR Hood Yes Insulation Material 800-fill Traceable Goose Down Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
- Keeps me warm
Likes: Very lightweight. Keeps me warm. Fits very well.
Dislikes: Can't think of any.
- Nice and Light weight. Great quality.
Likes: Light weight. Has all the options I was looking for.
- Essential Gear
Likes: Weight, warmth, cut, pocket placement, design, and color
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »