The Patagonia Men’s Triolet Jacket is built from durable, 3-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric and delivers total weather protection in serious weather conditions. This reliability makes the jacket ideal for climbing, backcountry skiing, or backpacking.
A lightweight, 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric membrane is bonded between a durable, nylon outer shell and a sturdy inner lining that allows for protection and wear and tear in all conditions. In addition, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish fends off wet weather while full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow for complete mobility while climbing or skiing and two-way pit zips allow for increased venting.
A helmet compatible, 2-way adjustable hood employs a laminated visor. Slim, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and pockets further ensure weather protection. Two hand pockets that stay clear of a harness and pack straps, two Napoleon style, zippered chest pockets, and an internal stretch pocket offer plenty of places to stash gloves, snacks or a headlamp. Other details include pleated gasket dry cuffs that provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal, and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
The Patagonia Men’s Triolet Jacket is available in your choice of size and color.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric for rugged protection
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 3-Layer 4.8 oz 75D Polyester GORE-TEX Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 5 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »