The Mountain Hardwear Men's Thermostatic Hooded Jacket is a great mid-layer climbing jacket with exceptional warmth, perfect for wearing under a more technical outer shell, or a great stand alone piece. And it's easy to pack, too.
Also wind and water-resistant properties, the Thermostatic Jacket really performs as a warm mid-layer for activities such as backpacking and hiking in cold, damp weather. Elastic cuffs are low profile and complement the overall not-too-loose and not-too-tight standard fit to easily work under a weatherproof outer layer without creating bulk or restricting movement. Mountain Hardwear’s Thermal.Q Elite insulation mimics down in its structure, allowing for much better compression rebound than synthetics generally can offer, which means that the Thermostatic Jacket can pack down into its own pocket without fear of flattening or creating gaps in the insulation.
The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Thermostatic Jacket is available in multiple sizes and color choice options.
- Thermal Q™ Elite 60-gram insulation keeps you warm and dry, 20D nylon fabric is light and tough
- Compresses down and stows in its own pocket for unbeatable packability
- When compressed, has a caribiner loop so it can be attached to a harness
- Two hand warmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Single chest pocket is harness- and pack-compatible
- Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather
- Dual hem drawcords for easy adjustments on the fly
- Low-profile, insulated hood with elastane, for a snug fit
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Climbing Insulation Type Synthetic Type Hooded Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic Hood Yes; Insulated Insulation Material 60g Thermal.Q Elite Number of Pockets 3 Fit Standard
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »