No Videos Available
The reemergence of a classic Patagonia piece, the Men’s Reversible Snap-T Glissade Pullover has stylish aesthetics to match its technical functionality. One side is a fashionable polyester microfleece while the other side has mechanical stretch and a durable water repellent finish.
Recycled polyester combines with a half-zip, a snap placket, and a snap-closure flapped pocket to grant one side everyday style. The flip side delivers enhanced performance with a polyester ripstop shell, a half zip, and a large kangaroo style pocket to keep hands warm and dry. Spandex trim on the cuffs and hems on both sides of the jacket help to ensure fit.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Men’s Revesible Snap-T Glissade Pullover has a regular fit that allows you to comfortably wear shirts and low-profile baselayers beneath it.
- Shell side made of quick-drying 100% recycled polyester ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reverse side made of bluesign approved 100% polyester microfleece (85% recycled) that wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Shell side has a half-zip-through closure with self-fabric binding and zipper pulls; zip-through stand-up collar; roomy pouch-style pocket with snap closure flap: P-6 logo on left chest
- Reverse side has a half-zip closure covered by a 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar; two side-entry handwarmer pockets: P-6 logo on left chest
- Spandex trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece: 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece. Fleece fabric is bluesign approved
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 2.8 oz Recycled Polyester Ripstop w/ DWR; 4.7 oz Polyester Microfleece Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular Other Features Reversible design