The full-featured Patagonia Men’s Refugitive Jacket is built from durable, waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric and delivers total weather protection in serious alpine conditions. This reliability makes the jacket ideal for backcountry climbing, skiing, or extended backpacking trips in nasty conditions.
Long and hard ascents or extended days of wet backcountry travel call for a serious, go-anywhere, do-everything waterproof/breathable shell and the Refugitive answers that call. The 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric is extremely breathable while the C-Knit backer and a DWR finish ensure that you stay dry. Stretch panels give the jacket excellent movement-mirroring performance. Integrated pit zips let you maximize ventilation when temperatures rise or you are hard at work!
A helmet compatible, fully adjustable hood employs a laminated visor and will not impede peripheral vision. Velcro wrist closures and a drawcord hem seal out cold drafts and moisture. Pocketing includes two high-set handwarmer pockets that allow access even if you are wearing a pack or a harness, a left chest pocket, an interior chest pocket, and one large stretch interior pocket. Watertight zippers keep moisture out of the interior of the jacket and its pockets. A concealed RECCO reflector adds a major of safety when you're wearing the jacket at a ski resort.
The Patagonia Men’s Refugitive Jacket is available in your choice of size and color.
- A hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and lightweight; durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX fabrics with Gore C-Knit backer technology are softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX fabrics
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; welted exterior left chest pocket, interior left chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive embedded cord lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Best Use Backpacking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30D 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 5 Fit Regular Other Features Pit Zips; RECCO reflector
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »