No Videos Available
A versatile top in cool weather or a serious midlayer for extreme cold weather endeavors in demanding conditions, the classic Patagonia Men’s R1 Pullover is made from Polartec Power Grid fleece and delivers outstanding stretch, breathability, and durability.
The R1 Pullover effectively manages moisture and provides insulation. The gridded design traps heat while offering a low-profile that makes it ideal for layering. Raglan sleeves and off-shoulder seaming maintains the streamlined profile and maintains comfort even if you’re carrying a pack or wearing a climbing harness. A half-length zipper keeps weight to a minimum while serving as a venting option. Other features include a zippered chest pocket and on-seam thumb loops.
With a slim fit that allows it to be worn under heavier layers, the Patagonia Men’s R1 Pullover is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec Power Grid fabric (with Polygiene permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
- 6.7-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Waist-Length Type Fleece Midlayer Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 6.3oz Polartec Power Grid polyester fleece Number of Pockets 1 Fit Slim